“To be honest, I feel like I don’t really care about when I will die.” (laughs)
After murmuring in a calm, hermit-like tone, Ohno’s face is relaxed as he chuckles like a child. In this year’s 24 Hour Television’s drama special, “Kyou no Hi wa Sayounara”, he plays a youth who is forced to…
Translator’s rant is so true. I think people need to understand that intelligence isn’t measured by your academic standing all the time. And I love reading his interviews. His answers are always so profound.
THE RULES: 1. Always Post the Rules 2. Answer the questions the person tagged you and write 11 new ones 3. Tag 11 new people and link them to the post 4. Let them know you tagged them!
1. The color you are?
RED- because bukod sa bias ko si Sho, fan ako ni Taylor Swift hahaha
2. Sugar or salt? (Lol, I mean sweet food or salty food)
Usually I’d say sweet, But I don’t like either in excess.
3. The sky or the sea? Why?
Sea. I’m a little acrophobic.
4/ If you were to write a song, what kind of song would it be and why?
Ballad. Because those are the kinds of songs I tend to like. Either that or a crack song like Oretachi no Song. HAHAHA
5. Top 5 Arashi songs for you! (or 10 if you just can’t pick 5!)
Top 10 nalang para fun LOL
1. Subarashiki Sekai
2. Pikanchi Double
3. My Girl
4. Endless Game
6. Caramel Song
7. Aozora Pedal
9. Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi
Solos not included, ha!
6. What would you do if your and your bias/biases were stuck in a room and you just had no chance of getting out until the next day?
We’d talk. I’d like to hear his views on things and compare them to mine. Either that or… HAHAHAHA HANADAN SCENARIO!
7. Give me any situation that’d make you go doki-doki WITH YOUR BIAS (in Arashi pls). HEHE
If I ever meet him in an unlikely place. I hear he goes to record stores quite a bit, and so do I. If I ever met him. GAHH. Either that or he decides to come back to Singapore and gets lost and asks me for directions by chance. I’ll take him wherever.
8. What nickname would you give me or what would you call me? (//lol blame Nino for making a lot of nicknames for J recently)
Ely-chan? Ecchan? haha XD
9. OH NO! You, your best friend, and your bias boyfriend are trapped in a haunted house! Then, the three of you get separated. Who would you go find first?
Bestfriend be damned. It’s Sho for crying out loud. Of course you’d go for the good looking one. I’m so sorry best friend but BYE
10. What would you do if you got home and suddenly your bias became your butler?
HOOOH WHAT SANTA GOT MY CHRISTMAS LIST! I’d order him to sign a contract of eternal servitude only to be void in the event of marriage. To me. HAHAHA
11. What do you wanna do if we meet irl? :))
I’d probably hug you! I’m a hugger, lol. I’d fangirl with you and then we can spend all afternoon karaoke-ing to Arashi songs like drunks.
“Each member has his own outstanding personality and talents; they exude a sense of happiness and peace whenever they’re together; there is a firm underlying sense of trust; they throw themselves into what’s at hand with 120% of everything they have.”—"Arashi In A Nutshell" - H Magazine [2012.04] (via onetruefivesome)
Sakurai:...I don't think it's a matter of being an "Arashi that no one else can copy" as it is more "Arashi's kind of hard to mimic, huh?" (laugh) Even if we were asked to write out ten or so things in response to the question "How can we be like Arashi?", we wouldn't be able to. (laugh)
Matsumoto:"First things first, be together some way or other..."
Aiba & Ohno:Hahahaha.
Matsumoto:"For the time being, try to go out for dinner together whenever you can..." (laugh)
Matsumoto:"Try to take baths together as often as you can too..."
Ninomiya:And if that doesn't work out we bear no responsibility whatsoever, right? (laugh)